Allie turned 25 yesterday, and in honor of that, we had another birthday weekend. It began Friday with a candlit dinner prepared by yours truly. I set the table with our best china and cooked up my very special grilled cheese and tomato soup. It was scruptious, if I do say so myself.
Saturday, I picked up Allie's present and brought it home. Unfortunately it was raining out, so we didn't get to go for a ride as I had planned. :( But we did get some quality lazing in before dinner time. Then dinner came around and the Cards took us out to a very neat old victoria B&B that has been turned into a restaurant that hosts "The Best Jazz In the Poconos". The music was good though :P The place is called The Deer Head Inn in Delaware Water Gap, PA, just in case anyone is up for the adventure. Oh, and better Pork Tenderloin can be found in Ringwood :)
Then Sunday, Greg came by and we took Allie to Maywood where we enjoyed a luxurious brunch prepared to perfection- Eggs Benedict and all the B&W pastries you can eat. Yum!
Monday, May 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment