That's right, James Dean Underwood has seen his 25th birthday! In honor of the event, I brought he and Ms. Jen to Yankee stadium for a lovely Sunday afternoon of pinstripe baseball. Check out the pics at this Snapfish album (I think linking to the album is the best way to share photos, the long line of pictures seems a bit cumbersome. Agreed?). Good times, and many hotdogs, were had by all. This victory also started a bit of a rally in the Yankee season...amazing what a show of NJ support can do for a team, eh? Unfortunately Allie was not able to join us, as she was in Pittsburgh showering Monica in celebration of the upcoming nuptuals of our friends Monica and Tom.
Fortunately, this weekend neither Allie nor I will be traveling. Sunday is the AIDS Walk NY, so Allie, Greg, and I will be joined bright and early in Central Park by 45,000 fellow supporters and fund raiser to raise AIDS awareness. Other than that, the fate of the weekend is very much in mother nature's hands. Yay, spring. Fishing...biking...who knows but Al Roker, and he's playing coy. Oh Al.
Have a great weekend!!!!
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment